Perhaps it’s the fact that I’m on break and am rather bored. Perhaps it’s the fact that many of the people I know are doing this. Either way, I’ve decided to do the 30 Day Blog/Facebook Challenge.
30 Day Challenge
Day 1-Introduce yourself, post a recent picture, 15 interesting facts about you
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you’ve traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you’re afraid of
Day 11-Favorite TV shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you’re looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you’ve learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture
My name: A.L. Whitehorne. For the picture, I’m going to have to direct you to the sidebar, where there is a picture of me being writerly. 15 facts about me… Hrm. Here we go:
1. I have celiac, which, among other things means that eating outside of my house is a bitch.
2. I drive a ’94 Altima which sometimes rocks, and other times, like today, sort of sucks. It has to go back to the shop AGAIN.
3. I tend to accumulate names. My best friend’s name is Heather, and there are an additional 2 wonderful people in my life named Heather. This applies to many of the names in my life.
4. I’m waiting very impatiently to hear back from the grad school program I applied to.
5. I do my best writing outside of my house. This was much better when I lived at school since even ‘home’ wasn’t my house.
6. Southampton has yet to release its’ hold on my heart, and I doubt that it ever will.
7. Technology hates me.
8. I’m a huge fan of acupuncture.
9. One of my favorite books of all time is The Weeping Buddha. It was written by one of my writing professors.
10. I always have way too many tabs open on my internet explorer.
11. I’m really bad about reading the links I click on. I usually stop about halfway through.
12. I count professors as friends.
13. Some of my closest friends are Franciscan Friars.
14. I can guarantee you that in about a week, I’m going to be blogging about how much I hate this and how I shouldn’t have started it.
15. I have 5 tattoos (for now).